IBIMA Publishing library
Open Access to full-text Articles
Journal of Internet Social Networking and Virtual Communities
The Journal of Internet Social Networking and Virtual Communities (JISNVC) is an international online peer reviewed journal that targets the businesses emerging from or cultivated by digital social networking communities. The Journal welcomes contribution in theory, simulation, analysis, case study, and experimental projects. developed by academia, practitioners, and educators worldwide to better understand the newly evolving business inspired by digital social technologies developed by academia, practitioners, and educators worldwide
The journal aims to better understand the newly evolving business inspired by digital social technologies.
The topics of interest for this journal include, but not limited to:
- Business inside the virtual worlds (v-business) – v-business model, v-business development, v-business evolution, marketing & sales of v-business, etc.
- Economic and social impact of business on digital social networking communities
- Case study of business emerging from digital social networking communities
- Theory, computer simulation, or model developed for analyzing business and digital social networks.
- Culture and behavior studies of digital networking communities.