The Journal of Enterprise Resource Planning Studies (JERPS) is an international peer reviewed and applied research journal fouces on Enterprise resource planning which accepts contributions that are based on original research, best practices, case studies, and real-world experiences.
The journal aims to bridge academia and management with new ideas and fresh research in the field of enterprise resource planning (ERP).
The topics of interest for this journal include, but not limited to:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) theoretical and empirical research
- supply chain management and customer relationship management research studies within the framework of ERP
- Case studies of ERP implementation, adoption, and diffusion.
- Corporate performance measurement and ERP
- ERP in government and NGO