Journal of E-Government Studies and Best Practices (JEGSBP) is an
international peer reviewed and applied research journal which accepts
contributions that are based on original research, relevant studies,
best practices, case studies, and real-world experiences.
The journal aims to bridge academia, industry and government with new ideas and fresh research in the broad area of e-government.
The topics of interest for this journal include, but not limited to:
* Government-to-citizen (G2C),
* Government-to-business (G2B),
* Government-to-government (G2G),
* Government-to-employees (G2E),
* Document management system (DMS),
* Human resource management (HRM) in public sector
* Implementation strategies for e-government
* E-government best practice
* E-government case studies